Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Nice" guy finishes first

posted Sat, 20 Nov 2004

People magazine has named Jude Law as the sexiest man in the universe or whatever the prize is. One of the reasons for his getting the award was that he is such a “nice guy.” I know you never know what is going on in someone else’s marriage and I also know that the only information I have about this particular situation is what I have read in People and Star and other trash magazines while I stand in line at the grocery store (I always pick the longest line just so I can catch up on my celebrity gossip), but didn’t he leave his wife right after their third child was born?

That is not my definition of a “nice guy.”

People also gushed that Law is so nice that “he just might kiss you if you have the nerve to ask.”

Hmm. If a woman kisses anyone who asks, she is not described as “nice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment