Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You can be darn sure the trains would run on time if I were in charge

posted Tue, 01 Feb 2005

Last night, I considered leaving my recycle bin on the sidewalk, just to spite my neighbors across the street – the ones who have left their trash can on the sidewalk for about the past six months.

I couldn’t do it. I just couldn’t do it. It’s so – tacky. It’s so low class. (It’s probably low class to even talk about something being low class.)

I don’t understand how they can bear to have their trash can out there like that. The only reason I haven’t called the city about it is that Harpo told me I was on the path to facism if I did so. Of course, this is from a man who thinks that anarchists are too organized.

But they are violating a city ordinance!

They are scofflaws, miscreants, bad elements, bad for property values. I want them and their stupid, ugly cars gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment