Thursday, February 11, 2010

Don`t try this at home, #72

posted Tue, 26 Jul 2005

You would think you would know better by the time you are 41 – and after having made the same mistake more than say, oh, five or six times.

But no.

Here is the correct way to handle this situation:

1. Return home from hairdresser.
2. Decide hair is not short enough.
3. Wait until next day, call Geri (hairdresser), and ask her to fit me in to correct hair situation.

Here is the wrong way:

1. Return home from hairdresser.
2. Decide hair is not short enough.
3. Decide I can fix it with just a few snips of the scissors.
4. Oops.
5. Try to even it up.
6. Oops again.
7. Remember resolve of ten years ago never to cut my own hair again.
8. Oh well. Be grateful that I will be leaving the country for two weeks on Thursday and that my hair grows fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment