Monday, February 15, 2010

I must be the first woman who has ever told him "no"

The Gomez chronicles have started. Oh man was I a gullible fool. Inherited wealth success.
posted Wed, 10 Aug 2005

I have just one thing to say to you round-heeled tramps: Stop. Sleeping. With. Foreign. Men. On. The. First. Date. Right. Now.

Do you know how hard you are making it for the rest of us? Do you?

Good grief. It’s a good thing I work out with weights. And that I threatened to call his mother. That’s all I’ve got to say.

Good thing I’m so darn stubborn. It wasn’t that easy to resist a tall, dark, handsome, sophisticated man telling me in French that I am beautiful, sexy and intelligent. Did I mention that he has a PhD in Finance from Dauphin University in Paris, has started several successful businesses, and is very wealthy?
Source: http://www.addamsfamily.com/addams/tv2.jpg

OK. That’s not all I’ve got to say. It’s also a good thing – let’s call him “Gomez” – Gomez didn’t figure out that the right way to my – um – heart is through my mind instead of through my lips because he might have had a shot if he had listened when I tried to talk about politics. I handed him the key when I said, “This is what I get passionate about,” but he didn’t want to waste time talking about international affairs. Tante pis. Bad strategy, Gomez.

He said he wants to see me again and will visit me in the US. On verra. I think he was feeding me lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment