Monday, February 22, 2010

Is this like all cats are gray in the dark?

posted Tue, 27 Sep 2005

There is a new truth universally acknowledged: the thing that makes all men alike is not their yearning for liberty or their Y chromosome.

It is that they all ask their female companions to hold their items in their (the women’s) purses.

The City of Light
Source: http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~lnash/eiffel%20tower,%20paris.jpg

I couldn’t believe it! Here we were – in Paris – the most romantic city on earth – strolling on the sidewalk – and Gomez whispers not some sweet nothing but, “Would you put my cellphone in your purse?”

Why don’t men just get their own purses? I was on a business trip once when my boss gave me his cellphone to put in my purse – then forgot about it. It was in my purse all night. I would have loved to explain to his wife why I was answering the phone if she had called with some emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment