Sunday, April 25, 2010

Call me Sisyphus

What the sweaters sort of look like one minute after I have spent 45 seconds apiece folding each one and putting them in order by color, style, and size. Ten seconds after I am done, there are no wrinkles, the edges line up, and everything is smooth. Someone got to these very quickly but didn’t have time to do too much damage. (I think someone from The Store moved these sweaters from another table, which is why they don't look as good as they would had I folded them.) Probably looked at the gray one on top in the middle shelf and tried to refold it, which is very hard to do if you don’t have the folding table.

What the sweaters look like two minutes after I have spent 45 seconds apiece folding each one and putting them in order by color, style, and size.

No comments:

Post a Comment