Friday, April 16, 2010

My way or the highway

posted Thu, 12 Oct 2006

SH: Have you noticed that I put away your silverware neatly?

Me: I’ve noticed you put it away upside down.

Shouldn’t the silverware all be pointing the same way? Can I get an “amen” on that?

SH: What do you mean?

Me: You put the spoons in upside down.

SH: That’s because there are three types of spoons and that’s how they fit. It’s a lot neater than how you do it.

Me: You do it wrong.

SH: But my way, you can see the different kinds of spoons more easily. It’s how I do it at home. [Keep in mind this is the guy who has ten years’ worth of rubber bands, paper napkins, and expired newspaper coupon inserts stored at his house. I hardly think he’s an authority on housekeeping.]

Me: You do it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment