Tuesday, April 27, 2010

On the naughty list for sure

posted Sat, 23 Dec 2006

All this time, I’ve thought the trashy across the street neighbors had lazy friends who just couldn’t be bothered to turn their cars around to park in front of the trashy neighbors’ house and that’s why they always parked in front of my house and my next-door neighbor’s house.

But no. I just drove up to find someone turning around in my driveway so he could park in front of my next-door neighbor’s house, then go to the trashy across the street peoples’ house – even though there was plenty of space to park in front of their house. OK, OK, so he would have had to park in front of all their trash (one can, three bags and a bunch of lumber) – yes, they have gone back to leaving all their trash on the sidewalk and the “for sale” sign is down, so I don’t know if that means they have sold the house or they have changed their mind – but the trash won’t be picked up until Tuesday, so I don’t think he was worried about blocking the garbagemen.

These people go out of their way not to park in front of the trashy peoples’ house. Why do they do that? Why do they have to park in front of my house and my next-door neighbor’s house? Yes, I know it’s street parking and it’s public parking, but don’t you think it’s good manners (not to mention more convenient) to park in front of the home you are visiting before taking up space in front of a stranger’s house?

I hope they get coal in their stockings tomorrow night. I hope I don't for all the nasty thoughts I have about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment