Thursday, May 27, 2010

The List

posted Mon, 16 Jul 2007

Me: What movies coming out do you want to see?

SH: I saw something reviewed in the paper the other day that looks good –

Me: The one where the Gandhi guy plays a hitman?

SH: Yes!

Me: Tea Leoni is in it, too. It looks good.

SH: She’s on my list.

Me: The lists of women you want to sleep with with impunity?

SH: Yeah. She’s hot.

Me: She is cute. OK. If you and Tea are stuck on an elevator together and have only 20 hours to live, I guess I wouldn’t mind if you slept with her.

SH: [laughs]

Me: Or if you are in a bar in LA and she walks up to you and whispers into your ear, “I want you. Now,” it is totally OK with me if you leave with her and get it on.

SH: Yeah, like that will happen.

Me: It would if she saw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment