Friday, June 25, 2010

Always the last to know

posted Wed, 10 Oct 2007

Remember the part where I wrote about the people not wanting the house because it had only one bathroom for two persons? And I thought that was ridiculous and stupid?

Looks like I was wrong.

I am finally reading my new issue of People, which was not delivered until today, even though it was on newsstands last Friday. I left a note for the mailman asking why I used to get it on Friday and now don’t get it until Monday (or later) but I guess she didn’t know that the paper attached to the mailbox was for her (I guess that was a stretch that someone would put a note for the mailman on the mailbox) and didn’t answer my question.

She did, however, leave the magazine, which contains this revelation from Rosie O’Donnell’s new book about her time on that tv show that I have never seen and do not care to, much as I know my true destiny is to loll around all day eating chocolate and being entertained.

She said, complaining about her dressing room, “My whole life was ruined because there was not a private bathroom.”

Well. Now I understand how important it is to have a ratio of at least one bathroom per person. How could I have been so wrong? When someone I respect as much as R O’D speaks, I listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment