Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This is why it's going to take us a month to move, #2

posted 06/04/08

SH: But I like my tapered-leg jeans.

Me: They make it look like you have a big butt.

SH: No they don’t.

Me: Yes, they do. They make you look like an inverted triangle.

SH: But they’re comfortable. They were really in style a few years ago. What if they come back? And they look good on me.

Me: No, they don’t. If there is one thing I’ve learned from “What Not to Wear,” it’s that you shouldn’t wear tapered-leg jeans.

SH: What about these?

Me: Those are a lot better. They are fitted around your butt and have a straight leg. You have a great butt. I want to see it.

SH: OK. What about these? They have a straight leg but are relaxed fit.

Me: Relaxed fit is code for “I’ve gained weight but don’t want to go up a size.” Those are too loose around your butt.

SH: But they’re really comfortable.

Me: They don’t look as good as the snug ones.

SH: Do women really care about how men’s butts look in jeans?

Me: Are you joking?

No comments:

Post a Comment