Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Too much communication

posted 06/13/08

I don’t want to scare y’all or anything, but two of the couples I know (and I know this is correlation and not necessarily causation, but why take the chance) who shared an email address have divorced.

I have ranted about this before – why would you share an email address with your spouse? What makes anyone think that spouses should share every little piece of information that their friends send to them? I didn’t tell one friend a lot of the good stuff when she shared an email with her husband. “But I tell him everything anyhow,” she told me, which really ticked me off, because really, are my Female Problems his bidness?

Back to the issue. It costs nothing – nothing -- to get your email address. It’s free. Why would you share? It just seems to be asking for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment